Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Torontos First Beach Soccer Tournament! Finally...

I'll break the details down to you...

An open beach soccer tournament is coming to Toronto June 30th- July 2nd at The Docks soccer world!!!!

The tournament is OPEN. All ages, men and women, I have been talking to some friends at Soccer World and they have partnered with a ton of really great sponsors and are planning alot of goodtimes for this weekend! The new beach courts are looking good, right beside the water, oh man I can't wait.



From the website:

"Great opportunity to get out and try the sport, down by the lake at a great Toronto location no less. "From the Beaches of Rio, to the shores of Lake Ontario, Toronto’s first beach soccer tournament kicks off at The Docks entertainment complex.

The weekend will be full of U20 World Cup festivities and a celebrity/ Sponsor tournament on the Friday night. This will be the amazing setting to kick off our Beach Soccer Tour in conjunction with the Etobicoke Youth Soccer Club."

http://www.soccerworldsandblast.ca/tour_info.html

$300 a team, 10 ppl max, parties, raffles and prizes. Entries due June 20th.

My team is being made as we speak. Hope all of you enjoyed the long weekend. I went away but man, it was too cold to swim yet. Played alot of soccer though, beach of course! lol
I hope you are as excited as I am!

No comments: